Sunday, February 21, 2010

Doggone Rainy Sunday!

Meh! I don't like the rain and it's wet outside. Weather for ducks, not for dogs. I just got groomed, doggone it! I expect to be indoors today but that's cool. Me and my daddy can hang and play right here in the mancave.

 where I've got some of my toys so I can pick and choose which ones I can play with this afternoon and into the evening.


I am learning how to put my toys back after I've played with them, but that's not very easy to do when you have so many strewn around the house by the end of the day!  God, I love my momma!


Oh, and if you're a dog reading this, listen up!  Man, have you tasted this treat above I've been digging?  It's my fave!  The old standby treats below are rather b.o.r.i.n.g and I've learned how to snub them and make mommy feel guilty that I don't like them.  They're good for hiding and saving for a rainy day ~ errrr ~ or when I'm left alone for a while.

Ye old standby. 

Whatcha digging these days? 


Things are looking up from my vantage point!

No comments:

Post a Comment