Monday, February 22, 2010

Good Grief !!

I thought they  forgot. The preventive wellness reminder was for a check up due last October but my masters were so busy and I thought I was off the hook. 

I wasn't that lucky! Nope NOT ME!  They didn't forget how much they loved me ~ so off we went today!


To the VET!!  Oh cry me a river!  I knew it as soon as she pulled into the parking lot!  Grrrrr.


 

Doggone it, even us pups have to wait our turn.  I had to listen to a lady getting her pet chihuahua checked out.  Doc thought the bitch was pregnant and the master mistress owner wanted to know why she why the pup was puking.  Morning sickness, ya think?  Doggie owner wanted nothing to do with preggy dog and has to come back in a week for another check up as she wanted Taquita (the chiwowee) spayed and the doctor wanted to make sure the puking wasn't due to pregnancy.  

My turn!  Gulp!


I got poked and prodded a little bit.  Boo.  Dang rectal thermometer!  I coulda told you I had no fever!  102, perfect! Can someone please invent a digital dog thermometer? My heart is beating fast by now. I be so scared.

And this metal table?  FAIL!!


So whoopeedoo!  I passed my poking, all my organs are in the right place and my heart is beating just like a dog.  What do I get?  Two shots! *insert doggie cussing here*  Hello people!  I don't bite!!  Momma hold me tight!  (uhhm, meh ~ she no likey needles so she wasn't looking)

Off to get weighed and I'm a whopping 18 pounds!  OMG.  I'm so not FAT!  "Perfect!" is what I heard from el Doctor.  Where's my treat!!  Are we done yet?

 

Score!!  Chicken!!


I guess we are!  Phew!  And all I got was another tag that says BITE ME  I can bite you!  Mommy loves me?
Throw the friggin' reminder away!  I'm not rabid! I paid my dues to society.  Mommy is a vax delayer!

I am ONE. COOL. DIGGITY. DOG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment