Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Arfing Easter!

There were lots of people at my family's Easter celebration.  Great Grammie snuck food under the table for me and cousins Oreo and Puma.  Ha!  I had treats and we were quiet about it too!

Later in the evening, I got my tail braided then roped.  No, I was not served for dinner ~ but I know what it's like to be food on the table.  Be very afraid!!


Luckily, everyone was out playing with the kid with the bubbles. Me ~ I was hoping nobody noticed me spread out right on top of the dining table.


The view is good at the top!  Hope you were all able to repent for your sins!  Christ is risen! Alleluia!!

4 comments:

  1. I love Newman! reminds me of Tucker! should I not follow this blog but just your main blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Newman-I love that you have your own blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can follow either one :) This one rolls into the main site. Right now Newman is trying to ignore his cousin (a Yorkipoo) who is here for one more night.

    ReplyDelete