Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Worst Day of my Life

I went along on a LONG DRIVE this last weekend.  It was daddy's 50th birthday and they decided to drive up the pretty coast of California.

I got to ride in the back seat.  Apparently, Highway 1 is a pretty drive ~ winding roads, curvy turns, zigzag. GREAT if you're in the front seat!  Me?   I was thrown around in the back all by my lonesome.

Not good for my tummy.  I was miserable.  By the time we got to Point Reyes, I lost my breakfast.  And by the time we got to the really crooked turney roads ~ my stomach was empty.

I'm still shellshocked here ~ at the 'pet friendly' lodge.

I managed to pull myself together, though.  There were open fields for me to run and dad and mom took me on many many walks.
Open space for me to wander. I saw lots of deer.  I did not run after them.

i AM loved, aren't i?

I guess it really wasn't such a bad day, after all.

On the way home, I rode on mom's lap and was asleep and cozy all the way home.  I still enjoy being a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment